Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Flash


Today is a day everyone reflects on what they are most thankful for. I know I will always say my children, mainly because they are a source of entertainment. Today's fond tidbit is brought to us by the Mighty O.
We decided that today was a relax and go with the flow and not really clean too much kind of day. So we had a fort up in the living room and couch cushions for bedding underneath. Played Super Mario Brothers, brought me back to my youthful days.
We had a boneless skinless turkey breast and it was great as usual (kudos to me). Then later we were watching a movie in the living room and the boys were jumping around having fun and we noticed that the Mighty O had shorts on under his sweat pants. So we asked him if he was hot to just take off the pants, so he did. Well I then questioned whether or not he thought those shorts were underwear. He proceeded to inform me that no, they were shorts and he didn't have any underwear. He at the same time showed me by pulling down the front of his pants to show me he wasn't wearing any underwear.
Good giggle for the night.
I am thankful for the crazy memories that my children bring me and for pain relief during labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment