Monday, November 30, 2009

Homemaker- baby maker

So it is surprising how much of a homemaker I am becoming. The homeschooling is going so awesome and I am having a good feeling that it will be okay. I have been hearing about unschooling which sounds neat. Some people think that you shouldn't get limits on TV or games and I can say that is true for a young kid like mine since even today after watching Magic School Bus about the water cycle, he wanted to do school to talk about it. It was great. He also actually wanted to do letters, this week is B. It was so wonderful.
The babymaker note, I have to up the insulin and I see the OB doc every 2 weeks in DEC and every week in JAN. I got lost on the way to the other office today and walked about 45 min looking and was 30 min late but they were okay with it.
Baby is fine, week 30 now, not huge and had non stress test, all is well so far, yay! Just have to take a shot at night...boohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment