Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Been awhile

Well it has been awhile! And this morning started off with kids meeting me in bed requesting green eggs and ham. They helped with breakfast and in the middle of it baby woke up so I had go feed her. Then I finished breakfast and plated it, had to take the dog out. Then finally I got to have some coffee.
Hubby has been gone for two week, will be back soon, but then very busy before it is time for him to leave for awhile :-(
Some stories worth noting:
One Saturday Marek started the day off by getting into a can of tomato paste I had opened. So he finger painted all over the place. Shortly after that, he tried to shove scissors up his nose. He then found the sidewalk chalk and started eating the purple one. He then ate a banana. He then puked up purple chalky banana mess...wonderful.
We were outside playing and it was time to come in. Odin decides to be cool guy and run and jump over the swing...only his foot just misses and he totally eats it and get up and says, "It's okay, I'm ok!" I laughed very hard. IT was like watching someone slip on a banana peel.
This morning Marek got to put in the green food coloring. He then thought he could mix the eggs while in the pan and I had to yell because he was about to touch hot stove...
It had just rained but the sun came out so we went outside. Little did I know how much mud was out there and Marek was doing slip slides into it...

On a happy note: The boys are loving their sister. They love to talk to her and make her laugh which can be a big help when she is in her bouncy seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment