Saturday, April 17, 2010

Destructo

AKA Marek.....
Haven't been keeping up with the blog so much so here is a summary of the great memories we will have with Marek.
1) During Grandma's visit, he was really quiet one day. Low and behold he found her red lipstick and decided to smear it everywhere. He was literally caught red handed.
2) Again, it became quiet and we could not see him. Daddy went to look and there he was in the bathroom in the cat box with a mouthful. Mmmm tasty.
3) He got a hold of a hot chocolate mix and proceeded to try and eat it in the closet. I had to sweep up all the fine powder and mop up all the powder/spit mix...wonderful.

I love my children dearly and these will be great memories, but that last one, I had yelled to my husband that I was done and one of us need to go and get fixed HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment