Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas pics

Holy cow! Is that a real light saber or a slow shutter speed?











Finally I am getting these up! So Odin got a star wars lego video game, a magic school bus DVD, a Monsters v Aliens DVD, and a sleeping bag. Santa brought him a new razor scooter. Marek got a sleeping bag, a Mr Potato Head and a light saber so he doesn't steal his brothers. He got a Razor Jr from Santa. Marshall got a watch from me (we agreed nothing, but I knew he needed one bad and it was on sale!)




I got these cute ceramic houses from the Christmas markets here. You can put a candle or incense in them. The incense smoke out and it looks like a rolling fog from underneath! They are all replicas of famous buildings in Germany.






It also snowed again! We went out of course and made snowballs and Marshall had to run around with the sled. Then Odin started to play with the gang of kids in the bball court in a fort building snow ball fight. It was so cute. Marshall stayed out and I brought Marek in and Marshall told me he had to attack all the kids. Of course, he is still a kid! I was not surprised!





Pregnancy is going well. I just need to make it to 36 weeks and I can deliver at the hospital near by. So 2 more to go to make it to a safer zone! Trying to take it easy, but I am nesting and poor Marshall has to deal with that.





No comments:

Post a Comment